These are six week courses, one day a week, for people with sight impairment or severe sight impairment. The course includes opportunities to meet and share experiences with others in a similar position. It assists people to manage their reduced vision, gives leisure suggestions and helps people to improve their independence. People can put their own questions to low vision specialists, rehabilitation officers and other key people to gain insight into hoe to move forward with their lives.
The course includes:
- An opportunity to meet and share your experiences with others in similar positions
- Managing your reduced vision, getting around, leisure and independence, daily living, equipment and much more
- Valuable information on services, groups, benefits and funding that are available
- Put your questions to Low Vision Specialists, Rehabilitation Officers and other key people to gain insight
This is a free course with refreshments and a light buffet lunch.
If you or someone you know is interested please contact
- Grace Mole Hearing and Sight Centre Outreach Manager
- Telephone: 01752 201899
- Fax: 01752 201895
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post or in person: Guild House, 156 Mannamead Road, Plymouth,