Part of the City since 1907, Plymouth Guild has been supporting people in Plymouth for over 100 years with information, advice and practical support.
Who we helped last year
- 2,845 opportunities in the community were matched with 1,119 local volunteers by Volunteer Plymouth.
- 6,000 Plymouth people used DIAC (Disability Information and Advice Centre) and the Advice Plymouth Drop In.
- 2000 people were supported by the Hearing and Sight Centre with information, advice and other support for independent living.
- 82 members with learning disabilities attended Ridleys 4,108 times over the year, attended 3,145 workshops and received 554 one-to-one sessions.
- 184 people with long term health conditions attended our Long-term Condition Self-Management courses.
- 607 people with learning disabilities and/or mental health engaged with our Active for Life services.
- 6,000 carers were supported in a variety of ways by our Plymouth Carers Hub.
We want to develop this web site to make it useful to you so please contact us with suggestions.