Part of the City since 1907, Plymouth Guild has been supporting people in Plymouth for over 100 years with information, advice and practical support.
Read the support that the Carers Hub has given to one of their service users by clicking on: Helen Motteaux - A Carers Beginning
Who we helped last year
- 2,845 opportunities in the community were matched with 1,119 local volunteers by Volunteer Plymouth.
- 6,000 Plymouth people used DIAC (Disability Information and Advice Centre) and the Advice Plymouth Drop In.
- 2000 people were supported by the Hearing and Sight Centre with information, advice and other support for independent living.
- 82 members with learning disabilities attended Ridleys 4,108 times over the year, attended 3,145 workshops and received 554 one-to-one sessions.
- 184 people with long term health conditions attended our Long-term Condition Self-Management courses.
- 607 people with learning disabilities and/or mental health engaged with our Active for Life services.
- 6,000 carers were supported in a variety of ways by our Plymouth Carers Hub.
We want to develop this web site to make it useful to you so please contact us with suggestions.