Carers Hub Plymouth
The Carers Hub Plymouth is a partnership between Plymouth Guild, Age UK Plymouth and Crossroads Care. We are dedicated to improving the lives of local carers by providing quality information and practical support.
- Are you feeling isolated and lonely? We are here to listen to you and offer support
- Do you feel out of the loop? Our free newsletter will help you keep up to date with local and national carers issues.
- Not sure about your rights? We can help you to get the support you need.
- Feeling stressed or need training on aspects of caring? Our training workshops can help you cope with stress and provide you with practical information on moving and handling, first aid and stress management and so much more.
- Struggling to get some time for you? We offer a range of drop-in/support groups and run events and activities throughout the year.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
We are closed on all Bank Holidays and the week between Christmas and New Year.